RM5.20 – RM15.30
- Manufactured from polypropylene for taking, transporting and storing of water samples for microbiological analysis. They can be used for all analysis where a sterile sample is required.
- Bottles are manufactured at aseptically sterile production halls and then sent to gamma sterilisation. Such informations as lot number, production and expiry dates etc are indicated on the packing.
- Square bottle form offers easy handling and optimum space saving solutions. GL 50 wide bottle neck provides easy filling and pouring.
- Cap with large ridges with increased grip featured with self lock and internal security ring. Cap inner design ensures hermetical and leak-proof closure. Caps are made of polyethylene.
- Embossed volume graduations on wall side offer better liquid level viewing.
- Alternative 2 bottles: Without sodium thiosulfate or with sodium thiosulfate
- Bottles with sodium thiosulfate (20 mg/lt – according to ISO/FIS 19458/2006 standard) are ideal for water analysis where chlorine may modify the composition of the sample.
- Alternative 2 packing: ?Bulk packed?, where bottles are packed as a group in a box or ?Single packed?, where bottles are first individually packed in P.E bags and then repacked in a box.
- Alternative 2 colors: Clear bottles or amber bottles
- Clear bottles are manufactured from very clear P.P resulting with high
transperancy and for better view of the bottle content.
- Amber bottles are manufactured from special formulated P.P preventing UV
light penetration into the flask yet still offering high transperancy.
- Additional information
125 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 125 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml
Bucked, Bucked, Bucked, Bucked, Single, Single, Single, Single
57 x 57 x 90, 60 x 60 x 115, 70 x 70 x 145, 90 x 90 x 175, 57 x 57 x 90, 60 x 60 x 115, 70 x 70 x 145, 90 x 90 x 175