BurettesBURETTES – amber glass – straight – class AS – conformity certified
RM245.00 – RM255.00
- Manufactured from pre-vacuum calibrated borosilicate 3.3 tubing according to ISO 385 standards.
- Calibrated according to DIN/ISO Class ?AS? standard.
- Featured with a (?DE-M?) conformity mark according to German federal weights and measures regulations.
- Individual calibration carried out by automatic robots eliminate possible deviations from nominal values.
- Conformity mark and batch number printed on the body surface. Batch certificate can be downloaded from website.
- Supplied with an interchangeable PTFE stopcock which does not require greasing at all. Stopcock guarantees the best drop control. Identical keys need no ?matching the pairs? during cleaning.
- Alternative 2 products: Clear burettes or Amber burettes
- Inscriptions and nominal values on clear burettes are printed with blue enamel.
- Inscriptions and nominal values on amber burettes are printed with white enamel.
- 2 type clear burettes without schellbach stripe or with schellbach stripe
- Schellbach stripe featured with a narrow blue band which is at the center of the larger white band offers easier and accurate observation of the meniscus line.
- Additional information
- Technical Data
- Learn more
10 ml, 25 ml, 50 ml