BOECO Digital Continuous Bottle-Top Burettes, complete with 3 PP adapters 45/38.38/32.40/45 (45 thread at the burette), 1 telescopic intake tube (FEP), 1 telescopic titration tube,2 micro-batteries 1.5 V (LR 03/AAA), without reservoir bottle.
- Additional information
- Technical info
- The digital BOECO Continuous Bottle-top Burette makes manual titration safer, easier, with more reliable results.
- The DCB burettes can be used for titration agents up to a concentration of 1 Mol/l. During the titration process, the burette fills automatically, eliminating time-consuming refills.
- Continuous pulse-free operation for faster titrations up to 5 ml per second.
- Titrant delivery is controlled by turning the wheels, and the amount dispensed is immediately shown on the display – from 10 µl to 999.9 ml, with a velocity of 2.5 ml/turn using model DCB 2500 or 5.0 ml/turn with model DCB 5000.
- The DCB models eliminate the errors of reading the meniscus and volume graduations of conventional hanging glass burettes.
- There is no exposed glassware to break and direct connection to the reagent bottle avoids pouring dangerous chemicals.
- Safety recirculating valve allows for recirculation within the closed system to avoid reagent waste.
- Angled digital display for easier reading from different heights by different users.
- Unique telescopic intake tube with length from 210 till 310 mm can be re-adjusted without cutting for different bottle sizes.
- Dosing spectrum from 10 µl to 999.9 ml.
- Battery-operated, easily replaceable micro-batteries 1.5 V (LR 03/AAA). One charge lasts a minimum of 500 hours (dispensing 4500 l of reagent).
- Burette can be rotated 360° on the bottle.
- Titrating tube removable and adjustable: horizontal 142-220 mm, vertical 10-200 mm.
- Service friendly modular assembly.
- Electronic can be completely removed.
- Low battery indicator.
- User-serviceable and calibratable to meet ISO and GLP requirements.
- Optional drying tube protects reagents from moisture or CO2.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 norms.
- Adapters are available to fit most bottle neck sizes.
|Code||Model||Accuracy||Coefficient of variation|
|BOE 9882500||DCB 2500 (2.5 ml/turn)||± 0.2%||0.1 %|
|BOE 9885000||DCB 5000 (5.0 ml/turn)||± 0.2%||0.1 %|
2.5 ml/turn, 5.0 ml/turn