- High performance capillary columns for gas chromatography (GC).
- OPTIMA BioDiesel F is a special GC phase for analysis of FAMEs in accordance with DIN EN 14103 -2011.
- The analysis of biodiesel requires separation of typical FAMEs between myristic acid (C14) and nervonic acid (C24 -1) methyl esters.
- This analysis is possible on OPTIMA BioDiesel F in only 22 min.
- Additionally, linolenic acid methyl ester can be determined due to the good resolution.
- The extended standard DIN EN 14103 -2011 also covers smaller FAMEs starting from C6.
- Change of the internal standard from C17 to C19 also allows the analysis of animal fats.
Package unit 1 Piece(s)
- Additional information
- Technical Data
- Learn more
|Method||Gas chromatography (GC)|
|Phase||OPTIMA BioDiesel F|
|USP listing||Not available or proprietary|
|Polarity||Not available or proprietary|
|Column inner diameter||0.25 mm|
|Film thickness||Not available or proprietary|
|Column length||30 m|
|Recommended application(s)||Dioxins, FAMEs, Gas chromatography, GC|
|Tmax isotherm||240 °C|
|Tmax temp. program||250 °C|
|Housing type||Wall coated open tubular (WCOT) capillary column; internal wall of capillary is coated with a very fine film of liquid stationary phase|
|Hardware||Fused Silica coated with polyimide coiled/wound on metal cage|
|Cage size||7″ (inch)|
|Scope of delivery||1x GC column coiled/wound on metal cage, user manual, certificate of analysis|
8 mm, 12 mm