RM15.50 – RM45.00
- Manufactured from neutral tubing according to ISO 648 and DIN 12687 (for volumetric pipettes), ISO 835 and DIN 12699 (for graduated pipettes)standards.
- Calibrated according to DIN/ISO Class “AS” standard.
- Featured with a (“DE-M”) conformity mark according to German federal weights and measures regulations.
- Individual calibration carried out by automatic robots eliminate possible deviations from nominal values.
- Conformity mark and batch number printed on the body surface. Batch certificate can be downloaded from website.
- Carefully formed and beveled tips ensure proper flow rate.
- Color coded ring marks at suction stem allows fast identification and sourcing.
- Alternative 2 products: Graduated pipettes or volumetric pipettes
- Inscriptions and nominal values are printed with blue enamel.
- Additional information
- Technical Data
- Learn more
1 ml, 2 ml, 3 ml, 4 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, 11 ml, 15 ml, 20 ml, 25 ml, 50 ml