RM315.00 – RM333.00
- Manufactured from pre-vacuum calibrated borosilicate 3.3 tubing according to ISO 385 standard.
- Calibrated according to DIN/ISO Class “AS” standard. Featured with a (“DE-M”) conformity mark according to German federal weights and measures regulations.
- Individual calibration carried out by automatic robots eliminate possible deviations from nominal values.
- Conformity mark and batch number printed on the body surface. Batch certificate can be downloaded from website.
- Supplied with a PTFE “needle” valve stopcocks which does not require greasing at all.
- Alternative 2 burettes: Clear burettes or Clear burettes
- Clear Schilling burettes are featured with a schellbach stripe for easier and accurate observation of the meniscus line.
- Inscriptions and nominal values on clear burettes are printed with blue enamel.
- Inscriptions and nominal values on amber burettes are printed with white enamel.
- Additional information
- Technical Data
- Learn more
10 ml, 25 ml, 50 ml