- Manufactured from high quality polystyrene which resists to most acids, bases and many commonly used solvents. Guarantees temperature resistance between -10?C to +70?C.
- Sterile spatulas are manufactured as single use. They eliminate the cost of seperate sterile bags or containers in sample collection.
- Perfect shape and size enable efficient sampling of various powder, granulate and paste form samples.
- Sharp blade penetrates directly into paper or plastic bags for optimum and quick sampling process.
- Easy to grip and long handle increases the distance between the hand and the sample to reduce cross contamination risks.
- Approximate volume values are printed on scoop handles.
- Sterile spatulas are featured with a transparent lid which protects the samples from dust, moisture and other effects.
- The transparent lid should be closed immediately after the sampling to secure a sterile and contemination-free sample.
- Lid is featured with a frosted write on area for practical use.
- Additional information
75 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 130 mm, 150 mm, 180 mm, 200 mm, 210 mm, 250 mm, 255 mm, 300 mm
Non sterile, Gamma Sterile