ManifoldsVACUUM MANIFOLD – stainless steel (isolab)
- Vacuum manifolds allow filtration of multiple samples either at once or independently by controlling the separate branch valves.
- Body and the funnels are manufactured from AISI 304 quality stainless steel to be used at food, beverage, pharmaceutical and water quality laboratories.
- The main body is featured with handles on both sides for easy hold and carriage.
- Robust seamless construction guarantees long life cycle and smooth finishes offers easy cleaning and rinsing.
- Can operate with a single vacuum pump and depending the chosen model they offer a filtration capacity up to 6 samples at the same time.
- Stainless steel funnels has a volume capacity of 500 ml. They can be used for sample volumes from 50 ml up to 500 ml.
- Volume graduation inside walls of the funnels offer practical volume indication of the sample.
- Suitable to be used with 47/50 mm diameter membrane filters.
- Attachment and removal of the funnels can be easily achieved with the attached closure clamp.
- Closure clamps under each funnels once closed guarantee perfect and vacuum tight sealing.
- The stainless steel frit filter support ensures a uniform distribution of the residues.
- All parts of vacuum filter set are fully autoclavable. They can also flame strilized.
- Vacuum manifolds are supplied with a cap for each funnel.
- Alternative 3 manifolds: Manifold with 1 station, manifold with 3 stations or Manifold with 6 stations
- Additional information
- Technical Data
|Number of branches||
1, 3, 6