Volumetric FlaskVOLUMETRIC FLASKS – glass – class A – amber
RM33.55 – RM296.70
- When handling dangerous and/or valuable solutions coated volumetric flasks are highly recommended.
- They are featured with identical technical specifications of clear and amber volumetric flasks with codes 013.01.xxx and 014.01.xxx.
- Bodies of these flasks are coated with a special formulated coating which reduces the impacts and also minimize the possible risks in case of breakage.
- Coating covers the body like a protective glove and holds the broken parts unscattered.
- The coating also holds the broken glass together so that the leakage will be minimum. In most of the cases this coating keeps the solutions still inside the flask body without leakage.
- The coating is highly transparent and can resist up to 135?C with maximum period of 30 minutes.
- They can be cleaned at maximum 95?C and can be autoclavedat 121?C. Should not be exposed directly to open flame.
- Additional information
5 ml, 10 ml, 20 ml, 25 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 150 ml, 200 ml, 250 ml, 300 ml, 400 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 2000 ml, 5000 ml, 10000 ml
|Neck NS Size||
10/19, 12/21, 14/23, 19/26, 24/29, 29/32, 34/35, 45/40