GlovesGLOVES – neoprene – for chemical protection (isolab)
- Manufactured from polychloroprene which can cause allergy to the skin.
- Classified as CE category III they can be used both at laboratories and industry.
- Offer protection against semi-concentrated acids, concentrated bases, cocentrated saline solutions, glycerol, solvents, alcohols, fats and oils.
- Excellent fit and flexible texture offers full dexterity and comfort during use.
- Cotton flock liner inside the glove absorbs moisture and prevents sweating during use.
- Slightly textured fingers and palm guarantees excellent grip and handling option both for dry, wet and oily products.
- Length : 310 mm
- Thickness : 0.55 mm
- Internal finish : Flocked
- External finish : Embossed
- Additional information
7, 8, 9