GlovesGLOVES – nitrile – 0.12 mm extra thickness (isolab)
- Manufactured pure nitrile free from phthalate softeners and latex proteins which cause allergy to the skin.
- Provides extra thickness of 0.12 mm which is recommended for daily laboratory use.
- Thick gloves are specially designed for life science, biomedical research, forensic science and drug handling applications.
- Extra thickness guarantees extra safety.
- Classified as CE category 1.
- Tested an accordance with EN420:2003 standard.
- Provided with AQL 1,5 offering the highest level of protection according to EN374-2:2003 against penetration of micro-organisms.
- 40 % more stronger and 60 % leaner than latex gloves.
- Provides full protection against wide range of chemicals including cylotoxic drugs.
- Easy to wear.
- Unique production techniques offers excellent mechanical strength providing multi-use options.
- Excellent fit to the hands guarantee maximum comfort.
- Slightly textured finger parts guarantee excellent grip option.
- Additional information
Small (7), Medium (8), Large (9), X Large (10)