- Reliable results with CAPP EXPellPCR consumables.
- CAPP offers a wide range of 0.2mL PCR tubes, strips and plates to cover all your PCR consumables needs.
- All products are made of medical grade virgin polypropylene and are free of DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR Inhibitors, ATP and Endotoxin. All products are suitable for standard as well as Real Time PCR routines.
- The EXPellPlusPCR of 0.2mL microtubes, strips and plates feature a linear and ultrathin wall geometry for consistent heat transfer and an evaporation rate below 5%, ensuring both reliable and reproducible results.
- The EXPellPlusPCR line of 0.2mL microtubes and plates offer enhanced quality benefits, such as the super-soft and zero-charged PP grade, which enables a more comfortable handling (i.e. cap open and closure) and low binding of sensitive PCR samples, such as DNA or proteins.
- Additional information
- Technical info
Ideal for standard regular profile PCR/qPCR thermocyclers
CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes are designed to fit the majority of standard PCR/qPCR thermocyclers operating with regular profile tubes.
The 0.2 mL tubes from CAPP are 21mm high (21.8mm for ExpellPlus). All CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes are DNA, DNase, RNA, RNase, Pyrogen free and autoclavable. CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes are offered in two product lines: Expell 0.2 mL PCR tubes, which are highly recommended for labs aiming towards high quality operation and working on a restricted budget; and ExpellPlus 0.2 mL PCR tubes securing ultimate quality of the most critical applications.
Both lines come with 0.2 mL PCR tubes as individual single tubes with caps and as strips of 8 tubes with or without caps. On the top of that 0.2 mL PCR plates are available in multiple options.
ExpellPlus 0.2 mL PCR Tubes for the outmost low evaporation rate
The ExpellPlus 0.2 mL PCR Tubes are the ultimate choice for the most critical applications, offering an evaporation rate as low as 3%! Equipped with a V-shaped bottom, ExpellPlus 0.2 mL PCR tubes allow the maximum sample recovery. On the top of that, ExpellPlus 0.2 mL PCR tubes are made of high quality polypropylene and have ultra thin walls for the ultimate temperature transmission and minimal condensation. The specially polished interior of ExpellPlus 0.2 mL PCR tubes minimizes the protein adhesion.
0.2 mL PCR Tubes acc. to Top Cleanliness Standards
CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes are guaranteed free of PCR contaminants. Manufactured in a cleanroom facility, CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes are subjected to rigorous quality control to ensure they are free from common PCR contaminants such as RNA, RNases, DNA, DNases, pyrogens, and other particulate matter.
Excellent thermal properties of CAPP 0.2 mL PCR Tubes
The thin-walled CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes are made from world class polypropylene formulation and are guaranteed to provide excellent heat transfer during temperature cycling. The thin walls of each 0.2 mL PCR tube transfer heat efficiently into the reaction mix with minimum temperature impedance. As a result of the excellent heat transfer, CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes have some of the lowest condensation rates. The caps of CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes (no pun intended) also ensure a tight seal that keeps evaporation rates well below 5% (Expell) and 3% (ExpellPlus). CAPP 0.2 mL PCR tubes can be safely autoclaved without melting.
ExpellPlus PCR tubes 0.2mL, low-binding, bag, 20×1000 pcs., Expell PCR tubes, 0.2mL, bag, 20x1000pcs., Expell PCR tubes 0.2mL, bag, pre-sterile 20×1000 pcs.