High Temperature Electric Furnace
Designed for combustion loss determination (loss on ignition) with the assistance of added balances, which weigh the materials before, during, and after the process. This could also inform about the completion of the process – as soon as the weight ceases to decrease.
It is used in a variety of technical processes; you no longer need to open the furnace and take out the contents in order to find out the status of materials like, for example, sediment, sludge, soil, waste, or inorganic materials such as cement, lime, calcinated bauxite, and refractories.
- One piece high thermal efficiency, vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber,
- Heating elements, embedded in a vacuum formed fiber, are inside four walls of the chamber,
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
- Door opens upwards,
- Door safety interlock switch,
- Control panel is placed in the underpart of the furnace,
- Non-programmable temperature controller – Omron E5CC,
- Ceramic bottom plate mounted to a ceramic tube,
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction,
- Low power consumption,
- Good stability and uniformity,
- 1 year warranty.
- Process observation window (o 35 mm) up to 1100 °C,
- Fan-assisted chimney for air extraction,
- Additional ceramic hearth plates,
- Digital timer,
- Protection against overheating,
- Data recorder,
- Data communication/USB,
- Calibration of temperature measurement system,
- Table for supporting the furnace,
- Protective gas atmosphere,
- Gas box up to 1100 °C,
- Metal tray,
- Additional 1 year warranty.
- Additional information
- Learn more
3, 6.7, 8.2, 10, 13, 22, 39
|Max. Temp. °C||
LHM01, LSM01, LZM01